- Graphics and photos @ 300dpi or higher.
- Graphics and photos saved as CMYK if they're 4/C and grayscale if they're B/W, not RGB.
- Press Quality PDF file with fonts embedded, .125" bleed, and .375" margins.
- Spot colors are saved as appropriate PANTONE color.
- Text saved as black only not registration or rich black.
- If native files are supplied all accompanying fonts and links are supplied also.
- Preflight file and print to proofread and check for missing text, graphics, or any other problems before sending.
- Send all job info (page count, colors used, quantity, paper stock used...) to your sales rep or: firstname.lastname@example.org for job ticket to be issued.
- Upload job to our FTP via our website @: www.amerlitho.com. Files can also be emailed if under 20mb.
- Review supplied proof and circle any corrections being made in red pen on the proof.
- Check appropriate box, sign, date, and send proof back to American Litho.
- Upload pages with revisions to FTP site.